“Using HUBS as an Online Meeting Space”
Virtual Meetup | Coming Soon!
The meetup scheduled for Thursday, April 29, 2021 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. has been postponed to a new date TBD.
This month’s Code for NoVA meetup will be held in a Mozilla Hubs meeting space hosted by CLS STEM+ and developed in conjunction with Jeff Elkner’s CS students.
- Meet in and explore a virtual meeting space.
- Choose your avatar (or bring your own)
- Learn about creating personalized virtual spaces in Hubs (short demo by CLS STEM+)
- See examples of other VR and XR platforms.
- Discuss how technology may be used in public service projects. COVID-19 has everyone racing to new technologies to bridge the gap. Some of these technologies, like virtual reality, are here to stay. How can you use the existing technology practically and efficiently?
The meeting room will open at 7:00pm. The room link will be available in button above at that time.
If the link does not work at 7pm, please refresh your page and retry the Join Meeting button.)
Room capacity is 25
Additional attendees are able to watch from the Lobby and interact with those in the room through CHAT
First Time in Hubs?
Use Join Room button at right for the invite- only link to your meeting room.
The room link brings you to the Room Lobby.
Select JOIN ROOM Select Microphone and ENTER ROOM
A STEM+ team member is available in ZOOM during the session if you need help.
STEM+ ZOOM support link
Code of Conduct